пятница, 16 сентября 2011 г.

guiness dressing gowns::You live in california guiness dressing gowns

guiness dressing gowns guiness dressing gowns::You live in california.
Probably, but not necessarily, in some recently built suburb.
You almost certainly have a subscription to sunset magazine.
It is march and the new issue has arrived at your house, covered in bright yellow daisies.
My mom read it.
She probably even read this march 1969 issue when it was new.
I consider myself something of an adventurous cook.
Not everything turns out, but i am always looking to try different stuff from around the world, using new techniques and combinations.
Upon looking at these sunset magazines i realized that looking through time is a lot like looking through space when it comes to food.
Sure many of the things are bound to be the same as they are now, but as i started to read i realized just how different and interesting it was.
Some sounds terrible and some great.
Some i have no idea what the result will be.
Anyhow, my mission over the next year is to cook my way through the march 1969 issue of sunset magazine.
Why only one issue?
Asparagus and eggs, amadine so, fiftyfive in all.
I suppose you could cook them all in a month since many are meant as sides or desserts.
You could, if you were insane.
I am not insane enough to try that, so i am going to shoot for a year.
I might finish early, and if i do, i only have about seventy more issues around to get through.
Smoked tongue in madeira?
Give me a break.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий