пятница, 7 октября 2011 г.

luna carpet and blinds in Arcadia luna carpet and blinds Arcadia

luna carpet and blinds in Arcadia

luna carpet and blinds

luna carpet and blinds Arcadia

luna carpet and blinds in Arcadia
.Be advised luna is a rip.
Go to home depot, menards.
Empire also costs less than luna.
Yesterday i had a lady named virginia call me with a follow up to my in home estimate.
Before that luna called and an automated message asked me to wait for a representative.
Fyi, if you are calling my home you should be ready to talk to me and not have me waiting for you.
Let me start by saying that empire had carpeting for less.
Well nowhere did i tell her that i need someone to install a floor for me because it does not take a genius to do so.
So yes, flooring is cheaper.
She said she would call me back.
She called me back and she told me that all she could offer me is industrial carpet.
I found it rude and obnoxious.
You should be embarrassed to even call me back and offer me office carpeting for a bedroom.
She would have been better not even calling me back.
luna carpet and blinds in Amboy luna carpet and blinds Amboy

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий